The Ideal Place For A Family Getaway in Kochi
Walk bare feet on the dewed grass and spend a languid vacation with your loved ones at Baymaas Resorts, a resplendent family getaway in Kochi built for your comfort, and to fine tune your ability to do absolutely nothing.
Yes, nothing at all – except enjoy a cruise on the traditional kettuvallam (country boat), maybe witness the in-depth architecture or just read your favorite under the dense canopy.
You can also engage in some water therapy at the two majestic pools and feel your worries melt away as you soak up the nature’s bounty surrounding you. The luxurious getaway offers you the vivid experience of exploring your surroundings as well as yourself.
Bring out the poet in you as you walk through the paddy fields or challenge the hidden adventurer by engaging in kayaking, sailing and paragliding. There is something for everyone here.
So, put your feet up, tune out the hassle, take in the sight, smell & sound of true-blue Kerala culture and invest in some true soul searching, as time passes deliciously slowly at Baymaas Resorts.
Tucked away in the interiors of Kochi City, surrounded by backwaters and dense foliage, Baymaas Lake house offers the perfect environment to catch up on one’s down time.
Our Green Code
- Degradable / bio degradable waste is segregated
- Plastic / paper / glass / metals (cans) waste are recycled
- All the shampoo, conditioner and lotion bottles are returned to the supplier so that they can be sterilized, refilled and recycled
- We are continuously working at minimizing noise levels at the homestay
- Our staff is accommodated within the property.
- Energy-efficient cfl bulbs are used on the property
- We have planted native species of trees within the resort. These include fruits and plants that are the natural habitat of birds and amphibians
- We have taken steps to minimize formal landscaping
- Our efficient usage of lights in public areas minimizes disturbance to nocturnal wildlife
- We have restored and maintained the heritage structure in which tea nest is located.
- Restoration material was sourced locally.
- Our kitchen and restaurant work to showcase local cuisine.
- About 80 percent of our staff is local
- Our resort supplements the income of local taxi drivers, doctors and families
- We purchase our groceries and vegetables from local markets
- The resort complies with all the labour laws of the state
- Wherever possible, we ensure that products used at the resort are not made by child or bonded labour
- We ensure that suppliers are paid a fair price for their products and services